Sunday, January 13, 2008

off to Asia!!

We're just about off for Asia! I can't WAIT! So far the plan is to start off in Singapore (where Jin is from to visit with family) then to Cambodia and Thailand before returning to Singapore for a final couple days and returning home...!!

I will do my very best to keep the blog semi-updated while I'm gone, and at the very least will add a ton of photos at the end of it all!.. so stay tuned :)

We're going to miss our dog Dekker (our baby!) while we're gone, he hasn't been away from us for more than a day since we've gotten him but we're guessing he will completely forget about us the minute we're gone because of all the long walks he'll be getting :)

I will still be checking email while I'm there if anyone needs to reach me, but it may take me a day or two to get back to you..

2 comments:

  1. Alana, make sure you visit the Floating Markets in Thailand! They are a phenomenally cool experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had planned to go, but we wound up spending so much time in Cambodia that we didn't have time to do everything we'd planned for in Thailand... I guess that will have to be the next trip ;)

    ReplyDelete