Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Website!!

I figured it was time to get a new fine art site, since it was starting to look a little neglected.. This site features my personal work, all B&W fine art/travel/documentary photography. There are still more images I would like to include on it, but they won't be ready until I'm back from my trip and I really wanted to release it before I go..

www.alanacouchphoto.com


I'm getting a ton of my fine art images scanned, partially because I want them backed up incase anything happens to the negatives (these were all taken at least a few years back, when I was still using film.. ) and partly because I'm preparing a submission to Lenswork, this incredible b&w fine art photography magazine..

Most of the images on the site are of a Brasilian photo project I've been working on for a few years and plan to have published once it's completed.. One more trip to Brasil and I should be done! (Not that finishing the project will stop me from returning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment