Friday, January 9, 2009

Brasil

Here's just a few photos from the point and shoot camera of our trip so far..

We started in Salvador...

 
  
  

This is the town we're in now.. the first time I came here was about five years ago and the friend I was travelling with and I had only intended to stay for one night.. The day we arrived we wound up making some local friends and had such an incredible time that I stayed 3 weeks (and I only left because after 8 months of travelling it was about time to be heading home) and he stayed 3 months..  Now is my third time back and it's still one of my favourite places in Brasil, it's starting to get a bit more tourism here, there's a total of 8 bed-and-breakfasts here now instead of the 2 that were here the first time we came, but it still has the same laid back feel it always did.. our days here have mostly consisted of going to the beach and chilling out in hammocks for some much needed R&R.. now that it's almost the weekend I'm looking forward to some dancing at night!

  
  

1 comment:

  1. Wow... looks like you're having a wonderful time! I'm totally jealous :)

    ReplyDelete