Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cans for comments

I always love doing whatever I can to give back, and I also love getting feedback and comments on photos in the blog.. For the next 7 days every person commenting on a post will equal one can of food donated to the local food bank!! It doesn't have to be this post - you can leave your comment on ANY post on the blog! So definitely be sure to comment, and get your friends and family commenting too!

There are a whole group of photographers doing the 'cans for comments' so check out their blogs too, and don't forget to comment! So far there's

Erin Gilmore,

Chris + Lynn,

Amber Hughes,

Lori Miles,

Blue Olive,

Bebb Studios,

CJ Scott,

Lisa Landrie,

Tracey Heppne,

Micheal Wachniak,

Jamie Delaine,

Laura Dolcepics,

Shandro Photo


I'll let you know at the end of the week how many cans everyone helped to raise!

16 comments:

  1. thanks for joining in Alana! See you on the 14th....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Alana :) Donate a can for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work it! :) I'd like a can of 'Turkey Vegetable Soup' donated please! ;) Love the blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic idea! I will definitely be commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see everyone joining in. I'm a little late to the game but just officially joined over at my blog too. Love your photos by the way. You photographed friends of mine a while back (maria & mike). :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're on the list too, I'm adding you to our blogroll! Donate a can for us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. chicken noodle soup for me...please! Smiles...Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're going to feed so many people... add a can for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea!!!!!!! Yahoo for feeding people in need!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I joined in on my blog too

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea. Doing the same thing on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in - grab a can for me! Can't wait to go shopping for my canned goods next week! woo -hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please throw in a box of Annie's Organic Shells & Cheese for me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for caring and participating in this unique way of giving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank-you to everyone who commented and who were also donating on your own blogs!! No doubt we managed to raise a ton of food for the food bank between us all.. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete