Friday, November 21, 2008

Kai's Birth

I can see why birth photography is getting so popular.. It was such an amazing and surreal experience to witness a baby's birth and the parents reactions to this new addition. It was completely indescribable..

I had a really tough time choosing images for the blog, just because there were so many incredible images to choose from. One of my favourite images is probably too graphic for the blog, so I will post it here instead.

mom's first look of Kai





dad cutting the umbilical cord











Ella and Kai both had gifts for each other, which I thought was a very sweet way to introduce the two..

5 comments:

  1. Those photos are amazing. I was in the delivery room when my sister had my little niece - it truly is an amazing experience, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! So many emotions.. it almost felt like I was in a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think that this is amazing- and what beautiful photographs to show to youe child when they get older!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures Alana! Especially the pic with a link. Shane had to hide his eyes, but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. The birth of my children was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I hope more people hire photographers for their births.

    ReplyDelete