Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wedding update...

Everything is falling into place for the wedding.. Slowly but surely we are getting everything done and I just keep getting more and more EXCITED!! We do have to be especially on top of things because we're going on our honeymoon before the wedding, and we get back only a week before we leave for the wedding, so if we leave anything until the last minute then probably it won't get done...

Although we're not going to do tea ceremonies, I thought it would be nice to honour Jin's culture by wearing a Chinese dress for the reception.. Also the girls are going to have paper parasols for the photos, which will look SO awesome with their rasberry-coloured dresses!! but wow, they are so delicate I just hope I don't destroy them on the way down to Mexico! (I did buy a couple extras, just in case :)



I especially love the neckline and collar of the dress, which is a bit unique.... everyone will have to wait till '09 to see it though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment