Thursday, August 21, 2008

getting stuff done...

well I must say that I'm pretty pleased with myself! I've managed to choose a date, book a resort (it's confirmed - Mexico in winter 2009!!), find and order my dress AND the bridesmaids dresses already!

We have all sorts of plans in mind for the rest.. the ceremony will be on the beach just before sunset, the wedding party will be barefoot and our first dance will be salsa! (a good excuse to get Jin out salsa dancing with me :P )

I figure that the rest of the wedding planning can wait until later in the fall when I have more time for it, since nothing left absolutely NEEDS to be done now (thank goodness for the coordinator at the resort :) what a relief, but I'm also having a ton of fun with it! I can see how a lot of brides wind up in the wedding industry after planning their own wedding..

look at the engagement cake my little sister made us!! she's so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment