Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dress Shopping!

Although we're planning a destination wedding, which takes a lot of the decisions out of my hands, 6 months is still not a ton of time to plan a wedding so I'm going to have to be very on top of things..

I really realized that today when I went dress shopping with a friend and all the stores mentioned it takes 4-6 months for the dress!! But I found some absolutely gorgeous dresses, and I actually fell in love with the very first dress I tried on, which was nothing how I had envisioned it would be, but wow was it stunning.. Then at the next store I fell in love with a new dress, also stunning (but completely different from the first and exactly how I'd imagined my dress would be), which I am pretty sure is going to be the one I go with in the end, although I've told myself I'll go look at at least another few stores just incase I find another favourite :)

I really wish I could post some photos but then Jin would find out and that would spoil the fun.. So everyone will just have to wait until February to see!!

I had envisioned that wedding-dress shopping would be very stressful and frustrating to find something I liked or that looked good on me but I had such a great time, I can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing ... that wedding dress shopping would be totally stressful and not-so-enjoyable, but I LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I can't wait for more of my friends to get engaged so I can go dress shopping with them!

    ReplyDelete