Thursday, June 5, 2008

Top 10 WPJA Photographer!!!!!!

One of my images placed #1 in the 'details' category and #10 overall of the latest WPJA contest!!!!



I am just SO honoured! I don't enter contests very often and actually didn't even realize I had placed until I received an email from a friend saying congratulations! lol..

The WPJA contests are incredibly competitive because professional photographers from all over the world enter.. They're a great association because they only accept photographers who are true photojournalists.

Here's their mission statement:

"The Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA), an International, membership-based organization, represents professional photographers skilled in the documentation of weddings and events in a candid, unobtrusive style. The WPJA was founded to uphold excellence in the area of wedding photojournalism."

Anyway here's the image, I loved the judges comments :)

3 comments: