Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thailand

We've just arrived in Thailand, and the plan is to get in a little R&R before heading home.. I'm missing Cambodia already, I really loved it there and it was much easier to get away from the crowds (although travel could be brutal! One boat ride in particular was supposed to be 4-5 hours but quickly turned into 10! We could have flown but we really prefer going overland to get a better feel for the rural life).

Here are a few of our touristy photos..


We've been eating like kings!



We got an underwater casing for the point and shoot camera which has been so fun at the beach.. Yesterday we spent the day snorkeling and took a zillion underwater photos!

2 comments:

  1. Your pics make me want to go back to visit Thailand! I really enjoyed myself there. I'd also love to visit Cambodia; it looks really interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cambodia was amazing, I'm sure you would love it!

    ReplyDelete