Wednesday, September 12, 2007

100% Digital

Last night I sold my darkroom. It's sad because I used to spend soooo much time in the darkroom, especially after I'd just come back from a trip.. Every spare minute, that is where I would be. It's funny, I had always sworn that I would NEVER go digital :P But of course once I'd actually seen how high the quality was with digital I was convinced and I've never looked back... As much fun as the darkroom is I just don't have time for it anymore, and everything I used to do in the darkroom I can now do on the computer in a fraction of the time.

I am happy though that it went to a good home, this really nice couple wound up buying it who seemed super into photography and like they would be getting a lot of use out of it.. Hopefully they have as much fun with it as I did!

1 comment:

  1. I started with Digital, and recently bought a film body. It's been fun, but I forgot how much a pain film can be.

    ReplyDelete