Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Proposing?

I was contacted by a wedding planner the other day and when I checked out her site I saw that she plans proposals! I think that is so neat, and a great way to make a proposal special if the groom is short of ideas or even if he has ideas but doesn't know how to go about making them happen.

Whenever I meet with couples I always have to ask how they became engaged because I love to hear their stories. One of the most incredible proposals I've heard of was a friend who sent his fiance on a scavenger hunt all over the city (she had to bike/kayak/run/etc from location to location to meet up with different friends and do different activites) and after her very last stop (a day spa) he was waiting with a ring! How creative is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment