Tuesday, May 29, 2007

An Afternoon Off

Since I tend to be a workaholic and can never pry myself away from my work (why should I? I love my job!), I decided to take the afternoon off to enjoy this gorgeous weather we've been having. After spending the morning running some errands, Jin and I took Dekker for a long walk, then lounged on the back deck playing Scrabble and eating ice cream (I won with 334 points!). I know it's still spring but today felt like summer.. The only thing lacking was a glass of sangria!

After one more long walk to really poop Dekker out, we booked our trip for next winter!! We will be flying into Singapore (where Jin is originally from) and the plan is to also visit Cambodia, Malaysia and Thailand. I have done a lot of travelling but never to Asia, so this will be a completely different experience for me!! I'm looking forward to going crazy with my camera and taking a zillion photos of everything I see! I will definately be updating my fine-art portfolio after this trip..

No comments:

Post a Comment